What to Know About ADHD and Brain Fog
“Brain fog” isn’t a scientific or medical term. Researchers sometimes refer to the experience as sluggish cognitive tempo — a temporary slowdown in your thinking abilities.
When you’re dealing with brain fog, you may have symptoms like:
- mental fatigue or sleepiness
- mind wandering
- a cloudy or daydreamy feeling
- an inability to concentrate or focus
- a feeling that you’re disconnected from reality
- loss of motivation
- slow physical movement
- a feeling of overwhelm
- an inability to find words to express your thoughts
Read the full article
If you enjoyed this article please consider sharing it!